About Mrs. Tinker
Mrs. Tinker raised her children in Dibley. Her husband was an alcohol-addict and was often not around. Alice has mentioned that she talked about her father's children in the other villages. Mary and Alice took their mother's last name.
- She phoned the Vicarage to tell Alice that Sister Wendy was going to be on shortly
- She is a fan of Sister Wendy
- She is forgetful, repeating questions.
- After Geraldine left her house, she turned to Mary and asked "Who was that?"
- Mary Tinker (daughter)
- Alice Tinker Horton (daughter)
- Hugo Horton (Son-in-Law)
- Geraldine Horton (granddaughter)
- The Horton children (grandchildren)